Our house is located on the north side of Weiss Lake on County Road 686.
- 1 hour drive from Chattanooga
- 1 1/2 hour drive from Birmingham
- 2 hour drive from Atlanta
Things to do around the lake:
- Excellent fishing, swimming, waterskiing and bird watching!
- Rent a boat: Pruitt Fish Camp
- Great public golf courses 15-30 minutes from house: Cherokee Country Club, Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail - Silver Lakes , Stonebridge Golf Club
- Hire a professional fishing guide: Mark Collins
- Take beautiful hikes along the Little River Canyon - just minutes away.
- Family activities at DeSoto State Park and CloudMont Ski & Golf Resort
- Great climbing at the Cherokee Rock Village -15 minute by car.
- Canoeing & kayaking on Terrapin Creek and the Little River.
- Educational outdoor programs offered through JSU Field School
- Guided adventures & recreation classes with True Adventure Sports
- Current double-feature movies at the 411 Drive In Theatre (256) 927-2855
- Mountain Parkway Grill (256-523-5555)
- The Grid Iron Restaurant (256) 927-1600
- The Bar-B-Que Place (256) 927-3793
- Dockside Grill on Weiss Lake (256) 927-4788
- Tony's Steak Barn (256) 927-2844
- La Cabana Mexican Restaurant (256) 927-6860
Don't worry if you forget something...a 24-hour WalMart is 15 minutes away.
For reservations or questions, please complete our Guest Inquiry Form.
Michael & Lynn Swift 770 434-0871 (Please do not call after 9pm EST)